Poplar Creek Golf Course will be reopening this Wednesday, May 6th. We will be strictly following City, County, and State guidelines to ensure the safety of our staff and customers. Every patron must follow social distancing of 6 feet. We ask that everyone abide by the following rules or be asked to leave the property. Please help us to remain open by following these rules. We will refuse service to anyone who does not comply with there regulations. Failure to comply with the Health Order is a misdemeanor under Health and Safety code 120295.
Please see the following rules that will ensure the safety and health of our staff and customers:
1. All players are required to wear a face covering while in common areas and around the clubhouse
2. Benches, ball washers, and bunker rakes will be removed from the course
3. Cups will be modified to eliminate touching the pin when putting or retrieving your ball from the cup
4. On course restrooms will be closed; only the main clubhouse restroom will be open
5. Driving range will be closed until further notice
6. Tee times will be available to San Mateo County residents only
7. Golfers will be required to have a tee time to play; no walk-ons will be allowed
8. Only 1 player per cart; a single rider fee will apply and carts will be subject to availability
9. Credit card usage is strongly preferred and we are encouraging 1 player to pay for their entire group
10. The restaurant, main bar, and snack shack will be open for pick up orders and grab and go items
11. Golfers will be expected to leave the property after play is completed
About Poplar Creek…
San Mateo’s Poplar Creek Golf Course is a favorite among San Francisco Bay Area golfers. Conveniently located near Hwy. 101, just south of San Francisco International Airport, Poplar Creek Golf Course at Coyote Point is a fun golf course for players of all abilities! This beautiful 18 hole Championship Course presents some unique challenges for the low-handicap golfer while its classic layout encourages development in those just learning the game.
Poplar Creek Golf Course offers a full service restaurant overlooking the beautiful 18th green, a driving range and practice facility, and a charming golf shop that offers the latest in golf equipment, clubs and apparel.
Poplar Creek features outstanding, year-round conditions at affordable rates making it a great place to play or to host your next tournament or event! Our scenic dining area coupled with our Championship Golf Course on the beautiful San Francisco Peninsula are sure to make your event memorable and enjoyable.
Come and enjoy golf 365 days a year at Poplar Creek in San Mateo – the jewel of the Peninsula.